ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Exhaust; video

V6 Clio
Just had some major work done, so here's a very short video of how the car is sounding lately. It's been out all night in the cold so it's very smokey and I'm only revving lightly but you get the idea. I'll do a better one soon.

Tim

http://media.putfile.com/Renault57

V6 Clio
I think it sounds like a clapped out old truck when it starts........it's better when it's up and running.

MKIII 138
errm.. that sounds like a craped out old nova not even near as good as the beatifull standard noise why ??

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
come on you lot, if you knew anything, you would know the car was cold hence the sound and smoke. is this where they keep the clio enthusiasts?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mine gives off loads of smoke and wont rev worth a f**k when it starts so i can imagine with the cams it idles terrible when its started.

get it up to temperature and find yourself a tunnel and make a video in there!

Mint Clio Valver!
put a drive-by vid on! that sounded w**k. i thought my valver sounded like a diesel transit when its cold. that sounded like my girlfriend after curry

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
it does sound crap but when warm should be good
remember when Tiff drove the new M5 on fifth gear and started it up in the morning it sounded crap
get a vid up of it warm