ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 is gone! happy days!

T

thecremeegg

Lmao at this thread......he sold the car, nobody was ripped off and nobody was ever gonna get ripped off, just let it go lol

172 cup TT
Christ, cant believe ive just read through all that bullsh!t... what an anticlimax.. im owed 10mins back!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looking forward to seeing your next cart,are you going down the catD route again or are you going straight this time????

Nice one Mr Subway.

To all the 'haters' -LMAO

Last time this was discussed I started another thread, just to see.

The majority of people who responded, would f**k people over, which Subway didn't in this case, in a very similar situation.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272743

BluePete wins.

Exactly!

Just a few points I would like to make, as there is SOOOO much incorrect info you boys have.

Ok I first put the car up at 14,999 about 6-8 months ago. Correct I didn't advertise it as CAT D, so what? The car was 2-3k under list price, people would know just by the price, plus if you had been one of the many who rang up and asked if it was damaged or had a crash, I fully explained to them what happened. Point Closed.

The car was repaired by Renault, with new Renault parts and all the receipts & invoices can be seen (including previous damaged pictures) + has valid warranty which can still be extended.

So please every just shut the f**k up, because you really don’t have a clue. Point closed.

As for the new buyer - He done all his checks & spoke to Renault, he was happy and bought the car for a fair price.

But anyway, discussion over!

you come across as a tosser, point closed

Engles Mummy
Exactly!

Just a few points I would like to make, as there is SOOOO much incorrect info you boys have.

Ok I first put the car up at 14,999 about 6-8 months ago. Correct I didn't advertise it as CAT D, so what? The car was 2-3k under list price, people would know just by the price, plus if you had been one of the many who rang up and asked if it was damaged or had a crash, I fully explained to them what happened. Point Closed.

The car was repaired by Renault, with new Renault parts and all the receipts & invoices can be seen (including previous damaged pictures) + has valid warranty which can still be extended.

So please every just shut the f**k up, because you really don’t have a clue. Point closed.

As for the new buyer - He done all his checks & spoke to Renault, he was happy and bought the car for a fair price.

But anyway, discussion over!

you come across as a tosser, point closed

Eh? No need for that, thats just harsh & very mean.

No from memory subway bought this car cheap as a cat d and he knew the history...

He then put it on pistonheads advertised at the price of a mint v6 "forgetting" to mention that it was in fact a write-off to get alot more cash for it..

I know for a fact if I turned up to see a car then I'd expect it to be described honestly.

Low and behold the advert was withdrawn a couple of hours later and a new much lower price put up along with its past history...

Now I dont have a problem with someone earning a profit but not through deception...

the buyer should have carried out a HPI check before purchasing...there only £5...lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah. I mean, its totally up to the buyer to ask. If i wasnt asked, i wouldnt say. s**t happens eh?

Ph-Sold!
Cars are normally sold on an 'as is basis' so if it looks and runs okay, then off you go none the wiser. It's up to the buyer to do an HPI check. If I was buying ANY car of reasonable value i'd do an HPI check.

But, the insurer needs to be informed that it is cat D! so buyer really must conduct due dilligence, be very foolish not to in my opinion.

Since when? Never seen that on any insurance quote system I've ever used :rolleyes: Doesn't make any difference to insurance, except the value it's worth.

SLK 350
The whole point is it being CAT D is that's it's marked on the insurance database as such, why bother telling them what they already know?

172 Credit crunch edition
Well done on selling the Vee.
For all the haters here i can highly recommend adam being trustworthy and honest. I bought his cup off him and there was a few bits of interior trim missing we closed the deal and he said to me ill buy the interior trim and post them to you. Me thinking yeah okay of course you will!
A few days later the trim arrived!!
Also adam got me the radio code for the stereo for me. All in all he is as trustworthy and honest as the day is long!!

^ i agree... he is such a nice guy.. i wouldnt mind giving him a poke

im thinking you have an SilverM;)..
and if im right... you better take me out for a spin next week!!
icon10.gif