ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 is gone! happy days!

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

Well after many months of trying to sell the v6, it finally went on Saturday!

What a relief! Ah, now I can move on to the next beast...

Tune in at the weekend to see what has replaced it, oh right!

Cya f*****s

Adam

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice one mate. Glad you sold and made a profit...Reflecting it's true value!

Whats next then...Rari?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My guess's would be lookin on the silly side...Seein as it's you

Covette & Noble M12 GTO 3R

Pretty sure it Won't be a TVR...

Engles Mummy
My guess's would be lookin on the silly side...Seein as it's you

Covette & Noble M12 GTO 3R

Pretty sure it Won't be a TVR...

lol, nah it's not a tvr. CSL - I wish though!

I'll post up pics & vids on saturday. you'll just have to wait and see ! ha

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
to be fair the v6 was always going to show a profit given the rate it was purchased for, that is what they call 'top bombing'

:D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
why not own a v6 in london ??

He doesn't live in London IIRC

Chelmsford somewhere I think..

Lol-- Cant belive some numpty bought this-- Wonder how much they were raped for-

If id have bought this & then the previous owner had come on here gloating on how much profit had been made I would redrive it back round their house & park it in their living room-
What a shite way to do business-- Very unprofessional-
S

E90
If you look really carefully, you can just about see the new owner on his way to buy it......................

road.jpg

cock mobile.
If id have bought this & then the previous owner had come on here gloating on how much profit had been made I would redrive it back round their house & park it in their living room-
What a s**te way to do business-- Very unprofessional-
S

Renault Dealerships must be full of crashed cars then :rolleyes:

I'd have bet on a TVR, but seeing as you'll ruled that out my guess would be some new shed....

WoodShedHighEaves2.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
to be fair the arse that sold it subway clearly had no idea what the car was worth.

so ones loss is anothers gain.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
precisely and im sure mr subway doesnt give too f***s if the new owner finds out what he bought it for either.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
precisely and im sure mr subway doesnt give too f**ks if the new owner finds out what he bought it for either.

I wasnt questioning the fact that he may have made a profit- Thats business-

Just the fact that he had to broadcast it to the world-- I just believe that isnt right- especially as the new owner may be joining on here-
Perhaps I have morales that some dont--

Thats why this country has gone to shite because people dont give a S*ite about anyone any more

S

He bought it cheap and sold it at going rate, whats wrong with that, he didn't rip anyone off. I sold my 1.2 16v Clio on for a profit, i was only asking the going rate though I bought it cheap.

Engles Mummy
precisely and im sure mr subway doesnt give too f**ks if the new owner finds out what he bought it for either.

Just the fact that he had to broadcast it to the world-- I just believe that isnt right- especially as the new owner may be joining on here-

Thats why this country has gone to s**te because people dont give a S*ite about anyone any more

S

Dude, I can see where your coming from, but you seriously need to get a life.

PLUS - where was the boasting? I only said I made a profit.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
He bought it cheap and sold it at going rate, whats wrong with that, he didn't rip anyone off. I sold my 1.2 16v Clio on for a profit, i was only asking the going rate though I bought it cheap.

I think your missing the point-- It isnt about how much or how little you make on a car--
From my perspective, after selling a car -- especially one at a high value over 10K I wouldnt make a point of going on about the money side of it on a public forum, just out of thought for the other person / buyer--

Just the way I see it-

S

Hum- I need to get a life---

I think you will find that its not me that needs to get a life -- its just called common decency & a bit of tact-
Judging by your signature That probably went over your head anyway-

Chow
Im not the one who spends hours lying under an old rover either--

Last edited:

I think your missing the point-- It isnt about how much or how little you make on a car--
From my perspective, after selling a car -- especially one at a high value over 10K I wouldnt make a point of going on about the money side of it on a public forum, just out of thought for the other person / buyer--

Just the way I see it-

S

I agree with what your saying, its not particularly professional especially on a car as rare as a vee where the chances of the new owner coming on here are quite high.
Having said that the point I was trying to get accross was that he didn't rip anyone off if he sold it at the going rate, as R20CWH points out there was always going to be profit in that car due to what he paid for it. I agree with you though discussing it on a public forum isn't really a good move.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Just the way I see it-

S

I agree with what your saying, its not particularly professional especially on a car as rare as a vee where the chances of the new owner coming on here are quite high.
Having said that the point I was trying to get accross was that he didn't rip anyone off if he sold it at the going rate, as R20CWH points out there was always going to be profit in that car due to what he paid for it. I agree with you though discussing it on a public forum isn't really a good move.

Lee-- I do agree-- Profit could have been £500, 1k or even 10k on the car--
We dont need to know thats all....

S

BMW 330d :)

Thats why this country has gone to s**te because people dont give a S*ite about anyone any more

S

Dude, I can see where your coming from, but you seriously need to get a life.

PLUS - where was the boasting? I only said I made a profit.

I think the real problem here though is that you tried to sell the car for the same amount as a straight one knowing quite well it was a cat d, all in the name of making a profit...

Didnt endear you to many people on here I dont think as you were being greedy...

Liars always get found out and unfortunately you found that out the hard way..

Last edited:
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
so did this new guy buy this v6 thinking that it was straight???

or did subway tell him it was a cat d??

if the guy was made aware then i dont see the problem or have i missed the reason why he is getting flamed??

BMW 330d :)
No from memory subway bought this car cheap as a cat d and he knew the history...

He then put it on pistonheads advertised at the price of a mint v6 "forgetting" to mention that it was in fact a write-off to get alot more cash for it..

I know for a fact if I turned up to see a car then I'd expect it to be described honestly.

Low and behold the advert was withdrawn a couple of hours later and a new much lower price put up along with its past history...

Now I dont have a problem with someone earning a profit but not through deception...