ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Mk2 or Megane Trophy

v6 mk2

hi guys, your opinions please. I currently own a mk1 v6 52 plate and am going to go for either a nearly new v6 mk2 or a split new megane trophy!

i love everything about the clio but i was well impressed when i went for a look at a megane at the weekend!!! i kinda wish i hadnt looked at the megane as i was dead set for another vee!!

im more moved towards the clio but your thoughts would be appreciated.

PS i want a mk2 vee in silver so i might have to wait a while for one to come up!! any1 know where there is a mk2 in silver??

Clio 197

Gosh!

Thats a hard one to answer, because theyre totally different cars!

I can assure you of one thing: The 225 engine is fantastic!

Im not sure what the Trophy version would handle like... so go for a full monty test drive, and tell us!

Oms.

Clio 197

(Youll never get an unbiased opinion, wherever you go)

But think of it:

FWD Quiet Family Car

Vs.

RWD Mid Engined Mad Dog

Whatever suits you best!

Mini Cooper S sport

Tough choice but if you dont need the extra seats go for the V6! Turns a lot more heads then the Meggy.

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Omar, i tried to blag a drive in a trophy at TW.. said i could but only round the block..:cry: told the bloke it wasnt worth it.. as id have to give it a serious seeing to before id even consider buying one.. LOL... as i like my cars hard and focused rather than lardy...!! i think he was almost considereing it..:p