ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Rep, Shocker!

BMW M5 & E36
Spotted on this evenings Lincoln meet, had to stop for a look:

DSCN3438.jpg

DSCN3439.jpg

DSCN3440.jpg

I reckon it'd give your cup a good run Daz ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Shocking! This was posted in another thread!

Doesn't look so bad in the last pic, looks nice there for some reason!

TVR Cerbera
What climbing mountains? with that ground clearance!

I must say i did like the .....erm....can't remember.....yeah...nowt

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I just don't understand cars like this... i mean how much have they shelled out on getting it looking like this and they still can't add a bit extra to lower it, paint the roof and do a little tidy up!!!!!

Appauling style aside (wheels, light covers etc), any mad man can see its SCREAMING to be lowered!

TVR Cerbera
Don't think it helps that the boys got it parked on a hill!

I don't think that makes a difference, have a look in the pistonheads ad i posted, it's still as high. it makes a really funny read!
I quote "Insurance should be cheaper with it not having the V6 engine."
no s**t sherlock.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
to be fair... even tho its a shoker... still teken some effort and some time - best v6 rep ive seen i mean hows he got the bk wheels like that

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Thing is, with it sitting on the hill like that, all the weight is going to the other side, so the gap looks a lot bigger than it actually is in that photo, it's still high as f**k though.

TVR Cerbera
Thing is, with it sitting on the hill like that, all the weight is going to the other side, so the gap looks a lot bigger than it actually is in that photo, it's still high as f**k though.

if you read the whole thread, post 6 and 12 already covers what you wrote.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I did have a really long post, but decided to take a lot of it off. I'm left with;

Oh dear...

Willy + Modus DCi
hahaha Sh1tbox thats brilliant.....and yes it is!

also i dunno how you guys missed this but.....hes got an awesome V6 sticker stuck on the engine its wicked! question is does it make him believe it is a V6? i kinda hope it does.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What amazes me about this is the actual quality of the work thats gone into fitting the kit, The arches are always going to be a mile off, But in terms of bodywork, The fit and finish looks awesome. A Very very very very difficult kit to fit this!

However, The only way around the arches is to so what Nigel did, Bring the arch down to meet the wheel, But that makes the car slab sided!