ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 required for filming

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We have been contacted by a film company who are making a film for a client which will includes a variety of Renault cars.

They are looking for a nice condition V6 to use and have a budget for to pay for the time the car is used. They will also provide you with accommodation. It will be at an airfield somewhere in the Norfh of England (to be confirmed) and will be at the end of October.

If anyone has a Vee and is interested please drop me a PM.

Ron.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ha. I remember these types of requests used to pop up semi-frequently years ago. Asking for a standard car and every f**king reply, without fail was, “mine is standard apart from…”.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
RB 182’s only apply.

541FF20F-3E13-4B83-82CD-B561263043B4.png

Clio V6
We have been contacted by a film company who are making a film for a client which will includes a variety of Renault cars.

They are looking for a nice condition V6 to use and have a budget for to pay for the time the car is used. They will also provide you with accommodation. It will be at an airfield somewhere in the Norfh of England (to be confirmed) and will be at the end of October.

If anyone has a Vee and is interested please drop me a PM.

Ron.
Surely they should ask on v6Clio.net 'cos most V6s there are stock

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Pm me some info. Happy for my car to be used.

When do they want it? Could do with sorting discs & pads first [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Surely they should ask on v6Clio.net 'cos most V6s there are stock

We easily found someone on here 👍

Pm me some info. Happy for my car to be used.

When do they want it? Could do with sorting discs & pads first [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn’t all that it seemed. They wanted the owner to hand the car over to a driver to rag around a track and the money they offered to do so was quite frankly embarrassing.