ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 royston

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

sunday 11ish, silver v6, reg ending in xyx, let you ovetake ( window down :cool: ) on the a10, and followed into royston,,

first one ive followed on the move,, lets just say i want one!

seriously lush!

I probably know the owner if hes in Royston - doubt hes on here though. Nice motor that.

But the black Mk2 Vee thats doing the rounds round here makes me want to cum.

[Edited by daveb on 7/13/2005 9:25:36 AM]

I see loads of 172/182s round these parts - what colour is yours Stu and why the hell havent I seen your motor yet Tom?!?

Civic Type-R

I saw a blue valver this morning and also see a williams often on the way home from work. Although I was in the 306 tday as my exhaust needs fixing... again!!

i live in royston, silver mk2 172.

the v6 is often parked down the back of the high st (king st?) no-ones spotted me yet either! i seen another mk2 172 in silver,a williams, maroon valver, black 1.2 or something which i thought was a 172 at first sight but aint.

flash if you see me! (your headlights, dont expose yourself!)

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by daveb on 13 July 2005

Mines fairly standard, its only been slammed and now wears a nice rattly exhaust....
Pardon my ignorance - what does "slammed" mean? I take it not as in "slammed into a brick wall"???

172cup

Quote: Originally posted by cambs172 on 15 July 2005

i live in royston, silver mk2 172.

the v6 is often parked down the back of the high st (king st?) no-ones spotted me yet either! i seen another mk2 172 in silver,a williams, maroon valver, black 1.2 or something which i thought was a 172 at first sight but aint.

flash if you see me! (your headlights, dont expose yourself!)

never seen ya... and im forever in royston. Im there now in fact.

No ones ever spotted me either lol, and i got a 172 cup I always get loads of looks... but never on here.

is it a blue cup? if so ive seen you near tescos before. i did post in here couple of weeks back re. a blue cup, but people post so quick on here by the time you check, its on the 3rd or 4th page! ill flash if i see any cups.

Quote: Originally posted by 137699 on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by daveb on 13 July 2005

Mines fairly standard, its only been slammed and now wears a nice rattly exhaust....
Pardon my ignorance - what does "slammed" mean? I take it not as in "slammed into a brick wall"???
slammed means lowered!