ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Spoiler on my Dynmique

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 23 March 2005

Nice one, I prefer it to the Cup spoiler even though I chose one for mine. lol
See! its not just me!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 23 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 23 March 2005Nice one, I prefer it to the Cup spoiler even though I chose one for mine. lol[/QUOTE]See! its not just me!

Nope, Im with you. I think it looks neater, probably due to the brake light being the same as in the 172 spoiler.

V6 spoiler is £250 + vat from renault, long story cut short, i rung a breakers yard, they gave me a number and person to spk to i rung him and ended up paying £170.

Have not fitted break light and washer jet yet only fitted the spoiler, need the v6 boot struts or a strap as the spoiler touches the roof, im goin for a sprap. Will post more pictures when its sprayed and fitted.

not yet, taken the spoiler off, goin to take it to the body shop tomorrow, will post pictures when the cars back and theres some nice weather to get some pictures!!!