ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 video made today

Exige S1 + Honda S1
no this could be good... see if he can diagnose problems that arent there through the world worst camera phone recording lol

covers are on, the mircophone is distorting a bit, could be why.

the BMC makes a difference like that though, before it was quite subdued

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol laptop speakers are not recommended!

cheers matteh

I thought I had a video of my williams driving popping flames too but cant find it!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
was gonna go up town tongiht maybe if i got bored and it stays dry mate if you are about?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
one problem, im taking the van!

Got to deliver furniture otherwise Id gladly take the vee.

Dont see me fitting a 3 peice in the front boot somehow lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Know i love the V6, but that video doesnt do it much justice at the start probaly before u give it the 5k revs... its sounds like a diesel lol, but once u give it the beans... sounds gorgeous!

Have been in a Mk I with a quicksilver system on the back and and some kind of induction kit (couldnt tell u which one) sounded absolutely gorgeous! actually went quiter abover 3k of revs... still sounded amazing!

Maybe ur camera aswell, since its not very good, sound quality obviously isn't at its best.

Lovely motor :D

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol i wouldnt judge it by that clip

it sounds different from actually being there and listening to it recorded by my phone then uploaded on to the net

gives you an idea

its actually a v6 diesel guys... sorry should have said

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Lol na absolutely, not doubting the V6 is an amazing car... love it !

You still selling ?

that sounds amazing mate! im going to have to blag a shot in someones to help me make my mind up if i want one or not..