ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Vs Sl55amg

I wouldn't spend £90k on a merc..... alot better cars out there for that price (as the 182 drivers keep saying about my V6....lol ;) ) :)

Simon

ITR UKDC2
sort out the SL 55 alloys you tart.......this look gash!.......get the split rims back on!

other then that........all good in the hood!

Megane 230 R26
I drive a Meggy 225 and without doubt the Clio V6 is one of the sexiest cars on the planet. A merc just looks like a merc at the end of the day, the Clio V6 stands out from the crowd.
Cheers PJ

Milltek'd 182
both very sexy cars! and id love to own either! Had a SL F1 spec in my stepdads garage the other day. Lovely cars!
I also found at that discs and shoes for the SLR (the ceramic ones) are £15000!!! for a pair!!!!

Last edited:
  Engles Mummy
The v6 would get obliterated on track.

The Mercedes hasn't just got breath-taking performance, the handling is spot on & it's got all the gismos on the planet to allow you to push beyond your own limits!

I personally don't rate the V6 as a outright performance tool. I do love it as I am a die hard Renault nut, there is nothing around like it.

The SL is in a completely different league and that is reflected in the small difference in price ;)

Engles Mummy
I personally don't rate the V6 as a outright performance tool. I do love it as I am a die hard Renault nut, there is nothing around like it.

The SL is in a completely different league and that is reflected in the small difference in price ;)

Indeed, silly to compare a 20k car to a 100k car.

Both lovely though, still have the merc over the v6 any day of the week.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
The clio would be faster round a track?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Monaro VXR
SL just does nothing for me when I look at probably driving one it might be different but for £100k id be looking at other cars before an SL55. I think if i was spending £100k on a car it has to be something I can look at and immediately like. The SL just does not do that it does not look like £100k worth of car.

And the 65 would not even get a look in for £150k I would be looking towards F430, Gallardo etc.

Elise/VX220/R26
Pics would be better if they had a scary looking bloke stood there with a gun in one hand an a recently slayed squirrel under his right foot ;)