ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 with Carbon Bonnet - Gunwharf Portsmouth Thurs 26th *PICS*

Renault Sport Clio 182
Parked on level 1, interested to know who's it is, if anybody does.

2010-08-26 20.26.03.jpg

Renault Sport Clio 182
lol just found it for sale on piston heads, the seller comments on "useual tyre wear" althoe as you can see from this pic his passanger side front tyre is bald with the white thread stuff comeing through.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It's a dog! I've seen it upclose in fitness first waterlooville before. Looks like he's always driving behind a lorry full of gravel

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
jesus white bits thats the bloddy tyre cords. blow out to happen soon there

Renault Sport Clio 182
It's a dog! I've seen it upclose in fitness first waterlooville before. Looks like he's always driving behind a lorry full of gravel

yeah i thought the same about the rest of the paintwork, looked like its had petrol spilt on it at some point because the paint has gone funny down one side, shame really.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
This car needs to be bought and sorted out.

And the current owner tied to the bonnet of a car being driven behind a lorry spitting out gravel.

Clio V6 Phase 2
I just can't believe someone who has a car like that, and doesn't even bother to check his tyres ! ! !

Give you a great idea as to what the rest of the car is probably like.

He should have spent more on tyres instead of speakers......:quiet: