ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6...Wow..

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm not a fan of the ID packs they offered on the V6. For me it looks like it belongs in a Rover 75 rather than a mid engined mini supercar.

LY V6 with Recaros
Hmm, not so sure on that, think I'd rather have the normal interior, or some recaros

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Having been coverted to cream seats after seeing a few in 200sx's i do like the seats. However the steering wheel, dash trim and gear suround are a step to far. Does look like the interior of a rover 75 as lee said. Turn those bits back to black leather with cream seats and it would be amazing.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Either way :dead:

Standard interior looks far better in my opinion, the beige just looks nasty, particularly the steering wheel.

Doesn't suit the sporty image of the car IMO, as Lee said looks like its out of a Rover

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Nik said:
Either way :dead:

Standard interior looks far better in my opinion, the beige just looks nasty, particularly the steering wheel.

Doesn't suit the sporty image of the car IMO, as Lee said looks like its out of a Rover

totally agree.