ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6

350z & 16v Maxi

Has anyone actually seen a V6 up close and been it one. My local renault has one and i went for a look the other day. To my surprise it looked really cheap. All the wide arches are just stuck on and you can see joins all over the place. Wasnt that impressed with the quality. Still looks a fecking beast tho.

Skoda Fabia vRS

we had one at the RR day which will be in the next PGTi, i didnt think it looked cheap at all, it looked gorgeous and i want one !

GOT TO SIT IN THE ONE IN RENAULT CANTERBURY THE OTHER DAY IN THE SHOWROOM! I WAS DROOOOOOOLIN WHEN HE SHOWED ME THE ENGINE!

the Mk2 is actually better "finished" externally than the Mk1 - been up close to both, and sat in both. the wide arches do not look stuck on at all with the Mk2 - although I could handle a Mk1 as well!!!!

have to say both are absolute "head-turners"

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

A local guy in Newbury who owns A-Z Autoparts had one and refused delivery as it was hand built - he said there were dents all over it, down the doors etc - he was really gutted as this was one of the first in the country, maybe they got better since though.......