ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Bulb Q?

Suzuki SV1000S
Ok, Basicallt the lights on the valvers are pretty pants - Can any of you guys give me some advise on what bulbs to buy to replace the originals that will be brighter. - Preferably from experience.

any 100w ones really.

give out much more light but don't worry about them being illegal 'cos they're still no where near the brightness of modern day headlights/xenons etc. so no copper would ever notice.....

1996 Valver
Hey George, How you doing?? The zorst ok??

Get some 100w white/blue effect bulbs, only a bit more than std bulbs & work much better imo!

Pat

Suzuki SV1000S
Yeah I am good matey - Exhaust is great dude, although haven't really used the car since, journey back to London was good though.

I have had a look on powerbulbs but they don't seem to list bulbs for the valver.

Any advise on where to buy them from?

cheers guys

1996 Valver
Just go to halfords, and look for the most powerfull bulb they have in the same size (H4,H10..oh I can't remember) Take a bulb with you to compare.....will cost you £15ish iirc.

H4 i think it is standard

I've got some Halfords Rally 100W ones in my angel eyes (H1)

7quid a side, and much better than standard!