ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Engine Bay

Right then......put a thread a while ago about this but had no replies! What is the best product and method of cleaning my valver engine? I steam cleaned my mk1 engine and couldnt use it for a couple of days as it flooded, so a bit scared to try itwith the valver! :(

BMW E46 330i Touring
Autoglym machine and engine cleaner or something, haven't used it myself but I believe it's a good degreaser so cleans all the parts up well.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I would imagine a light amount of water, maybe just a wet sponge/cloth and then apply the AG, then wipe off with another dry cloth.

EDIT (From Detailing World): Spray on, agitate a little with a bruse and then hose off with a gentle spray of water, and then dryp up the standing water... Then spray on Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care, close the bonnet and allow to dry - job done, and the bay looks great!