ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Fuel Economy

Ph1 V6

Just wondering how many miles people get out of a tank of fuel in their Valvers? I get about 300miles on just under £45 of Super Unleaded or Optimax which doesnt seem very good to me. My mileage is about 65% Motorway to 35% Town.

I got 420 miles on a full tank, measured from fill up to fill up. I must add however it was on a gentle run to Scotland. Just over 300 would be about normal for me though I reckon - though obviously the way a valver is driven is gonna be the major factor

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

You know ive just realised ive never had a full tank of petrol!

from a tenner I can get between 85-95 dependant on where im driving - lots less if its in town - infact call it 80-85 as the price increase takes away a few miles

filled up yesterday with 40litres having only done 253miles! 28mpg?! Mind you that was 25% motorway and 75% town driving. Bristol is really crap for driving around, as theyre always doing roadworks along main roads!

i tried to resist going for a cruise on the last tank of petrol and my economy was going oh so well! then i went for one little cruise and it just went to pot! :cry:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

I put £40 in saturday, drove the dorset and back (at least 300 miles) and its still got a bit left

About 280-320miles is normal, which doesnt include much motorway driving, and includes quite a bit of right foot action lol!

Can get about 40mpg on a decent run.

im the same get bout 250miles to a tank but thats jus town driving, get a lot more when on motorway. lots of stoppin/starting n accelerating up gears

GTiR 394bhp

I get about 28-30mpg driving it like a granny.I think its pretty crap really for a light car and one of the reasons Im thinking of selling it to get a 306td as my work/everyday car.

am sellin me 306 td is tuned tho get 450miles of a tank cost bout 40quid just keeps on going and going.......

soon as the clio bodywork and engine is done the 306td has gotta go,pay for the runnin on the clio lol

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

get about 95 miles to a tenner, thought it was way too much, till i saw all these replies,

work is 34 miles a day tho :cry:

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 09 November 2004

from a tenner I can get between 85-95 dependant on where im driving - lots less if its in town - infact call it 80-85 as the price increase takes away a few miles
about what i get from my 1.4 RT lol, althou i think half the problem of that is my heavy right foot lol

i get around 110-120 from 15 quid, and about 80 miles to a tenner

i get about 300 miles to £30 with mixed aggresion!

but mine is well looked after like good fuel filter, air filter, sparks, dizzy ect, tyres always correct pressure, rarely drive with windows open, also seem to get more mpg from superunleaded too.

29mpg in Williams.. which should be pretty much the same in consumption.

£38 is about 260/280 miles.. roughly.