ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver help

clio 16v
just got out ov car and the windpicked up ripped door out ov my hand and its pulled the handle off at the bottom so i have tryed to take door panel off but its stuck on with sum black stick stuff any ideas???

ur megane r26
yer thats just showing that its probli never been taken off before, i suppose it is similar me and my mate took the door panel off of his golf and it had this all around but it had areas where it had came away where it had been pulled off before, but it should stick down again once you put the door panel back on, well to a certain extent, just pull the door card away from it it will be fine

Fiesta ST
just got out ov car and the windpicked up ripped door out ov my hand and its pulled the handle off at the bottom so i have tryed to take door panel off but its stuck on with sum black stick stuff any ideas???

But, with regards to your question. The black stuff you just need to peal off. Then you need to go over it again when sticking the panel back on. I just used no more nails or equivalent sealent. :)

Just work your way around the panel easing it away.