ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Insurance

White R26/Stripped Valver
My cover is finishing at the end of the month and im trying to take out my first policy out in my own name as ive been under my dads name you'll find out the reasons in sec. Im 21 driving for 3 year sound easy to cover lol but wait theres more i have one accident to my name i was at fault (tbh i dont think i was but when you hit a copper your always gonna lose:mad:!) and i have a CD10 as well which gave me 5 points and a £100.

Anyone of insurance company that will cover me?? got some quotes varing from £1164 to over £2500. and that TPFT, too scared to even ask about FC.

Please help.
Cheers Mario.

Alfa 147 GTA
andrian flux did mine for £750 tpft, best i could find i was getting silly quotes around £1200 everywhere else.

Thats 21, 4 yrs driving, 1yrs no claims and one conviction

ive tried confused, swinton, endsleigh, money supermarket, express, adrian flux(£1500), best quote came from high preformance (£1146). I think its the fact that i dont have any no claims even though ive been driving for two years with a claim but they dont count that which is just ghey as its the same damn thing. Going to try some more tomorrow any suggestions welcome.

ITB 16v hybrid
Maz, you still moving near me??

Anyway I pay £1400 in my own name at 18, first policy on my valver. With DIAMOND! :approve:

Yeah matt im still moving near you, dunno when exactly ill let you know. How are you with diamond unless you've had a sex change (which is probably for the best anyways:rasp:) or is your mum still on your policy but as a named driver????

ITB 16v hybrid
sweet, we will have to have to meet up soon then matey, engine is almost in! :D

No the car and insurance is in my name, with my mum as a named driver but me as the main driver.

Yeh I told them that I was in the process of becoming a "lady" and that I have had the chop, seemed fine with it!

Matt

Clio 16v mk1
Im with bell, prev accident and penaltys, still pretty cheap.
Try on moneysupermarket ins finder :)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
try ecarinsurance.co.uk

I know a few people (myself included) who've insured valvers with them

I got mine for about 1k, 1 year exp and 0ncb (own policy, tpft)

I'm 20

172 FF
try tesco. first year i was 20 cost £1800 (jus got license back from DR10 conviction) next year 1 yrs no claims £800 and this year £400. I know its only a 1.2 16v but has pretty much halved every year. Hope this helps