ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver insurance

1.2 16v

Been looking at a valver and was wondering what sort of quote i would be looking at for a standard valver. 18 with 1yrs no claims.

Any help appreciated

S2000

Try a quote online with elephant - I think they can give you a pretty reasonable quote. Let us know what you get it insured for as I am about the same age, but im not really planning on changing my car soon because of insurance.

1.2 16v

Just got quoted from elephant with £1797.85 not to bad thats with a older women on the policy to. Insured on a 2.5l transit for £500 as a named driver tho was only £100 extra to add me. Why cant a valver insurance be so cheap :(

Down to £1678.04 with 2 older women named drivers
[Edited by Paradox on 11 September 2005 at 11:34pm]

S2000

Thats higher than I would have expected because I remember doing a few quote on there before to see what sort of premiums I would be looking at and I think it was lower than that. Is that with any mods?

Im sure someone else on here will suggest a better company though.

are these quotes f/c or tpft ??

the dude who bought my valver was 19 & he was quoted £1200 tpft on it.

Beetle

try adrian flux, im 18, 1 years experience, no ncd, mum as named driver all mods declared came back with a quote of £1350, was cheapest i could find anywhere iirc

[Edited by Scott1987 on 12 September 2005 at 11:37pm]

thats tpft by the way.