ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver..Location Location location.......

Valver..
Well after not makin it to the SW meet today... i fort im not goin to let them get the better of me...sooo i went for a sunday drive in the new forest... and took too many pics.. Didnt bother cleanin the car before i went out so it aint as clean as it can be, But a spent a couple of hours just messin about with the different setting and seein wat my camera could do! opinions welcome!! :D

All the pics are here.... http://photobucket.com/albums/a339/chrisdraper/location%20location/?start=0

2005_0219location_location0005.jpg

2005_0219location_location0011.jpg

2005_0219location_location0002.jpg

2005_0219location_location0015.jpg

2005_0219location_location0022.jpg

2005_0219location_location0026.jpg

2005_0219location_location0032.jpg

2005_0219location_location0050.jpg

These two are my fav ones.....

2005_0219location_location0049.jpg

2005_0219location_location0048.jpg

Valver..
^^^ lol....just coz i have u sh*t about your clean car.. no need to carry it on!!!! :D :D yeeee we should have a lil meet if our own some day!! :D

Valver..
Cheers tom... you and freebone.. could meet up with me this week.. im workin in claverton all week... so if your about!!! :D :D

Vee dub
clio head said:
thats goes to you is well neil... if your about!! :D:D

pmsl

I'm in Uni all week bud.. would like to meet up soon though... will get the Freebone to see when he's about... have to be a weekend I expect

Valver..
^^^^ lol... ummm not just yet chris.. ive only had it about a month and a bit.. im plannin on keepin it for a couple of years!! But if i ever get the erge to sell it.. you will be the first to no... ill tell u some more about it.. Its a J reg :D 91 plate.. 55k on the clock.. gotta love that :D :D

clio head said:
^^^^ lol... ummm not just yet chris.. ive only had it about a month and a bit.. im plannin on keepin it for a couple of years!! But if i ever get the erge to sell it.. you will be the first to no... ill tell u some more about it.. Its a J reg :D 91 plate.. 55k on the clock.. gotta love that :D :D

55k?! Nice, you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I've been looking around but the prices (and quality) vary massively. Doesn't seem to be too many knocking about for sale in the South West.

Valver..
ukaskew said:
55k?! Nice, you mind me asking how much you paid for it? I've been looking around but the prices (and quality) vary massively. Doesn't seem to be too many knocking about for sale in the South West.

yer no worries mate ask all the Q's u wont, before i got mine i had been lookin around for 2 3 months and i agree the price and quality do vary massively.... i was looking at spendin £2000 to £2300..on a pretty good valver... i ended up payin...£1500...and ive spent about £200 gettin the mounts done and everything, coz the bottom one snapped and the top one was on its way out... part from that no problems...(touch wood).. any thing else u wanna no Chris???

Valver..
^^^^^ yeeeeeeee i no it looks like its draggin its ass... im not sortin it out coz in like 2 3 months im gettin coilovers.. soo the shagg'e ass is goin to stay for now...:(

Valver..
...ho ho ho.. i nearly fell off the chair with that one!! why dont u go jump about in ya thong u TART.... :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

clio head said:
yer no worries mate ask all the Q's u wont, before i got mine i had been lookin around for 2 3 months and i agree the price and quality do vary massively.... i was looking at spendin £2000 to £2300..on a pretty good valver... i ended up payin...£1500...and ive spent about £200 gettin the mounts done and everything, coz the bottom one snapped and the top one was on its way out... part from that no problems...(touch wood).. any thing else u wanna no Chris???

2-3 months, I can't catch the bus to work for that long! Thats everything covered for now I think, sounds like you got a good deal, most real tidy examples I've seen have been £2k, and the mileage has been pretty high on them.

Valver..
just keep lookin mate have u looked on Autotrader.co.uk....become a member and then u can do curtain searches.. u probs already no.. but thats where i was lookin... i had a look on there the other day and there are still cars on there that have been there for the past 6 months!!! sound

clio head said:
just keep lookin mate have u looked on Autotrader.co.uk....become a member and then u can do curtain searches.. u probs already no.. but thats where i was lookin... i had a look on there the other day and there are still cars on there that have been there for the past 6 months!!! sound

Yeah I do wonder about a few of them, kept an eye on one that looks mint but its been on there for at least a month now. Never seem to get any local though.

Valver..
ukaskew said:
Yeah I do wonder about a few of them, kept an eye on one that looks mint but its been on there for at least a month now. Never seem to get any local though.

true hardly any pop up local.. i think the closest one was about 70 miles away and that was a heap!! i ended gettin mine off here.. He was a new menber and only wanted to come on here to sell it.. he saw my post and msg'ed me! i think i got a goood deal.. mike at rentech had a good look over it for us and said it had been well looked after.. soo that was good to hear!! :D :D just keep lookin chris and if u ever wanna potter about in one you are more then welcome to jump behind the wheel in mine and take it for a drive! :D