ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver question

MK1 Clio 16v
I'm in the process of fixing everything in the interior of my valver that doesn't work. At the moment i'm tackling bulbs, as it really annoys me to see things not lit up that should be.

The entire row of buttons (hazards, fogs, heated windows), don't light up. I know all three bulbs are blown, but are they easy to replace?

Also, none of my electric window buttons light up anymore. I opened one of my spare buttons up and it looks like the bulb is soldered to the button. Are they not replaceable?

Cheers.

1.8 Civic EX
probably take the heater controls out so you can get behind the switches to push them out then get to the bulb....(just a guess mind you...)

M

Mark E-J

try gsf m8 or a motor factor hell of a lot cheaper and same parts im after purple bulbs to get rid of the horrid orange glow behind my clocks as my car is naples red