ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Van insurance

was looking at getting a van but the cheapest quote i got was £2100, are vans really that expensive to insure? i'm 22 with 1 Year NCB (i have 3 but in use on another policy) anyone able recommend some van insurance companies?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
IME, most Insurers won't offer anything decent to van driver/owners until they're 25. I can offer no explanation for this but that's what I found when selling them.

i've just got a quote with aviva for 1400 which i'm pretty happy with tbh, but like above they all basically ask if you're 25+

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My brother got one insured for much cheaper than a car when he was 18. He went through Aviva and was a personal non commercial policy

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
was looking at getting a van but the cheapest quote i got was £2100, are vans really that expensive to insure? i'm 22 with 1 Year NCB (i have 3 but in use on another policy) anyone able recommend some van insurance companies?
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try if you like. We have a number of schemes on vans which cater for younger drivers.
Regards,
Dan.