ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vectra gets low

audi a6 3.0tdi
I finally got some coilovers for the barge the drop is about 50mm as its the daily driver.

before
hivec.jpg

After

01102009014.jpg

01102009016.jpg

01102009020.jpg

30092009003.jpg

30092009002.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pics i'll upload better quality ones as soon as my mate sends me them.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Rear is too low for me. Front is spot on. I'll be dropping the Jetta sometime in the near future. 35ish drop all round, set of 17's and a small boot spoiler and I'm done.

M2 Competition
Lol! Just fill the boot with stuff, they go down to around the same height!

Looks cool that dude.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ever thought of scaring the s**t out of speeders by looking like a copper? Go on, put some lights in the grill ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Kinda random dropping a otherwise standard looking Vectra but nice all the same!

audi a6 3.0tdi
I like it, you keeping the STD rims?
yeah i want to keep it looking stealth i don't really want to draw any attention to myself.

It got lowered as it failed its mot as the standard suspension was shot at it had one leaky damper and a cracked spring.

172 5HED
yeah i want to keep it looking stealth i don't really want to draw any attention to myself.

It got lowered as it failed its mot as the standard suspension was shot at it had one leaky damper and a cracked spring.

Makes sense then, take it the handling is alot better!! Looks well pal:cool: