ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee and scantily clad girly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
PMSL at the "i wouldn't touch her" brigade, love to see pics of their birds tbh

I would ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
;)

we need to cofirm weather on not his lass/lad (;)) is better looking?

M2 / Golf GTI
I think shes pretty hot. Bet she would be a bit of a go'er to ha. Even if she is orange.

Mondeo TDCI 130
lol!! Kevs digging himself a hole!! I would fo sure. As i matter of fact, i have much worse! meh, get in, get done, get out.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah why not, she's probably slack enough for you to fit at least 10 condoms round your meat. Even with that though, you may not be protected from the advanced STD's she's carrying.

You cant catch what you already have though?

Yeah why not, she's probably slack enough for you to fit at least 10 condoms round your meat. Even with that though, you may not be protected from the advanced STD's she's carrying.

lol, Check out Mr Sex Advice.

So because she likes to pose infront of a car that means she has more diseases than the whole of Scotland?

Oh and if you need 10 condoms for her to feel you, id say thats your problem ;)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

So because she likes to pose infront of a car that means she has more diseases than the whole of Scotland?

Well looks can be decieving I suppose, but they usually aren't.

10 condoms and I could toss myself off inside her too! :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
;)

we need to cofirm weather on not his lass/lad (;)) is better looking?

haha what mine? yes she is.. :rasp:

had me laughing at all these comments.. even though i did say be nice! hmm :quiet:

oh yeah and over 5000 views in 2 days... ha

White Sti Hatch

Youll be getting a seing to at FCS next year if you carry on like this buddie ! lol

RB 182FF, Saxo Track Car.
Picture136.gif

Camels toe ftw

I like it.

182 FF
Car looks mint. Bird as well. Some of the haters must have some seriously stunning birds if they are saying no!

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
i think the bird is awsum myself i wud love t be taking her ome every nite with the v6 sat on the drive lol

Black 182 FF
Car looks mint. Bird as well. Some of the haters must have some seriously stunning birds if they are saying no!

Exactly - you get the same type of comments on every forum behind the safety of the computer though.

She's overdone the fake tan mind, but I'd still poke her.

Exactly - you get the same type of comments on every forum behind the safety of the computer though.

She's overdone the fake tan mind, but I'd still poke her.
Lol, not at all I don't do 'orange birds' She looks like every other girl in my local town tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.