ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Veeeee BABY!!**

EP3 Civic Type R
You're a lucky, lucky lad! I'm excited that I've finally saved enough to get a 172 at 21- overtime is for winners!

It's a gorgeous cars and I love it in that colour

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Haha couldn't resist in the end ay!

Just need Cup badges ;)

haha! Good'een!! I was only rippin it out of your poverty boys! Signed up on the Recaro group buy! :) p**n! Goes into the bodyshop on monday, few wee bits i'm not happy with! Minor things!

Cheers all!

M

mini-valver

I'm doing a pretty good job of nearly dying recently TBH!
How much is your insurance? I got quoted 2.9k fully comp at 19, major coinage....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
rad.gif

tiTTy & SV650
tidy, nice one.

I will be wanting a passenger ride! was down your way all weekend, well other side of the Gare Loch.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I'm doing a pretty good job of nearly dying recently TBH!
How much is your insurance? I got quoted 2.9k fully comp at 19, major coinage....

£981. I'm 21 - 2yrs NCB. Clean licence. Willy renewal was 431£

Great buy mate! Very jealous!

One thing though, how the hell do you get a quote like that? I can't get close to that on my 182, and i'm 22 with 2 years NCB, clean license, etc!

Life's a b**ch sometimes!

Enjoy though ;)

Tys.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ I do agree with that. Manchester is pants when it comes to car insurance, more so Oldham in which my Post code falls! Ali must live in Fort Knox!

Tys.

^^ I do agree with that. Manchester is pants when it comes to car insurance, more so Oldham in which my Post code falls! Ali must live in Fort Knox!

Tys.

ohh you're from Oldham, not for from me :D I'm from just outside hattersley so the worse possible post code you can get :D

Love Manchester, even though its full of tossers.

Last edited:
Nice one Ali, looks the business, blue's the only colour to have a Vee in IMO.

Drive-by again on the next Oban trip? ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers! It's insured under an aberdeen postcode! ;) At my brothers place. Miles cheaper!