ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Veeeee BABY!!**

An orange one
lovely ali!! glad i could persuade you to go with the vee!

they really do handle f**king well like...all these people who say the mk2 is still a bad car...evidentally havent driven one at length!

you just need your pole positions in now!! :D...oh..also..that isnt the original exhaust i dont think! extra bonus! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lovely ali!! glad i could persuade you to go with the vee!

they really do handle f**king well like...all these people who say the mk2 is still a bad car...evidentally havent driven one at length!

you just need your pole positions in now!! :D...oh..also..that isnt the original exhaust i dont think! extra bonus! :D

Really??!!!

Cheers all! Blue is the only colour for a vee imo! ;)

Chocolate Bar™
its still not going to be as fast as a yellow one, but nonetheless its still ok ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
:) :) :) :) See if i get a 1st in my degree tomo i'll literally be the happiest person on this fair planet!

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Why has the cambelt been done - it only needs changed every 5 years or 72,000 miles? I'm assuming its not 5 years old because that would be impossible for a MK2 and it hasn't seen 72,000 miles yet?

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
OOh nice!!!!!!!!! Congrats! good going 4 a 21 year old! my fav colour in them 2.
Il hav 1 as soon as i can get 1 insured, its a joke over here!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why has the cambelt been done - it only needs changed every 5 years or 72,000 miles? I'm assuming its not 5 years old because that would be impossible for a MK2 and it hasn't seen 72,000 miles yet?

Less for a vee and it's 4yrs old!

Octavia VRS
ach no bad for some french bucket ;)

Very nice mate, gie's a shot next time i see your pretty face?!

Shed.
So happy, i was missing the 172 so had to buy this! Deal came together very quickly. UK car, HPi clear, Paid a decent price.

Only got one foto before the camera died. 21k miles, FSH with renault. Cambelts just been done 500miles ago so thats a job saved! Mint condition, bar a wee scratch which i'll probably get fixed. 2 new rear tyres. Std in everyway.

So pleased, think my old man liked it more than me!

A3 LYR will be back shortly! The BLUE BUS!! haha

Ali

VEEEE.jpg

where you from bud ? i saw a Vee today in exctly the same colour as that. most vees are though.:rasp:

good buy. i can't justify spending so much money on a renault clio, id rarther go buy a bm or somehting like a merc instead. but the car is one hell of a beast, so good choice non the less ! look after it though mate !

Why buy a BMW or Merc just like everyone else........... no one would look twice.

.......whereas with the Vee people can't look away :rasp:

I drive a BMW 630 coupe, V8 Jeep Cherokee and a Merc CLS350 regularly at work and couldn't justify spending 40-60k on some expensive leather and a shiny badge.

Last edited: