ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

veeeeedubs

Titanium 182
Awesome video. Sometimes I wish I hadn't gone for the 'sensible' option of a Clio and got the mk1 Golf I always wanted...

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Good find Turkish. Been missing your epic threads!

Would love to own another VW. Always liked the charger whine of a G60 Golf/Corrado & G40 Polo.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
CANT SEE ANY OF THE VIDS AT WORK, BUT MY MATES JUST MADE oops caps ,, an awesome vid from VWMW this weekend.

mk1 golf ftw!! but them im bias :p

A3 Tdi
Didn't realise how cheap the Mk1's are..... Hmmm wana get rid of the Zetec S anyway......

Do they suffer from much rust.(thinking about it, it's properly a bad idea!)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Awesome video. Sometimes I wish I hadn't gone for the 'sensible' option of a Clio and got the mk1 Golf I always wanted...

+1

Good find on the video Turkish, wish I could get the clio looking half as good as some of the dubs in there

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i use to have a mk1 clipper love it. well most of the time was a bit of a ££££££££££££££ pit. miss it some times think its in spain now.