ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vehicle Inspection

Looking on buying my vehicle, anyone got any recommendations of any good vehicle inspection companies.

Many Thanx in advance

In my experience, while they do identify the really obvious points, such companies also list a catalogue of other items that are enough to put you off any car - just to cover themselves legally.

Id ask if a knowledgeable forum member would be happy to view a car with you and buy them a pint or something. Youll get a much better opinion that way.

Depends on age of car as to the price, for a car less than 7 years old, The AA is £99 or £199, The £99 is more than enough and includes a HPI check. Yes they do list every fault but as long as you sensible and remember you are buying a second hand car that aint gonna be perfect then you gonna be fine. If you spending a couple of grand its a small price to pay for peace of mind and someone else checking it over for stuff that you may miss!!

ok, pukka jons, inspect a car for me like inspector gadget on whizz and ill sort you out a pint for your efforts and to calm you down, hey noel-piot im feeling you and moreover, once you have check if there are faults its possible to lower the price down you see;)

I cam accross this on my travels:

<A target=_blank href= "http://www.usedcarchecks.com/U color=#800080 http://www.usedcarchecks.com//U

offer a 45 day warranty for their inspections.

cheers all

Nissan R35 GT-R

The AA dont do them anymore.

I used RAC and they were bloody superb. Didnt miss a thing and they are not the guys who tow you away if you break down - these guys are properly trained.

I did pay £170 for it, but was worth every penny.