ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vent...

1.5 dci 106 Clio
Ok, I have to vent!!

I miss my Clio so much!!
I have set my heart on a 172 (standard or cup) but I can't afford one due to insurance and finance on current car!!

I can't wait though!!

There are some really mint cars on here!!
And if they are still here or some similar ones when I come to buy mine then I will be making someone that little richer and relieving them of their car!! Lol...

Sorry! Just had to let that out...at least people on here can understand where I'm coming from!!!

Ste...

Clio_1.6 said:
Ok, I have to vent!!

I miss my Clio so much!!
I have set my heart on a 172 (standard or cup) but I can't afford one due to insurance and finance on current car!!

I can't wait though!!

There are some really mint cars on here!!
And if they are still here or some similar ones when I come to buy mine then I will be making someone that little richer and relieving them of their car!! Lol...

Sorry! Just had to let that out...at least people on here can understand where I'm coming from!!!

Ste...

good luck fella :eek:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Save money like its going out of fashion, pay off finance as quick as possible. Buy new car. :)