A Andyman Car Ph1 Aug 6, 2006 #1 Does anyone know of any companys that sell them for the 172 engines ? If so who and how much? cheers
E edde Aug 6, 2006 #4 Danlp6 - Andy will want some adjustable ones as he's got cams. Andy- BenR has some in production I think.
Danlp6 - Andy will want some adjustable ones as he's got cams. Andy- BenR has some in production I think.
A Andyman Car Ph1 Aug 6, 2006 #5 edde said: Danlp6 - Andy will want some adjustable ones as he's got cams. Andy- BenR has some in production I think. Click to expand... Cheers Edde. Yeah the timings needing set up. btw i sent you a pm
edde said: Danlp6 - Andy will want some adjustable ones as he's got cams. Andy- BenR has some in production I think. Click to expand... Cheers Edde. Yeah the timings needing set up. btw i sent you a pm
E edde Aug 6, 2006 #6 Andyman said: btw i sent you a pm Click to expand... Working on the PM only about half way though it.
Andyman said: btw i sent you a pm Click to expand... Working on the PM only about half way though it.