ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very annoyed - car park idiot !!!

yesterday i had to go into romford to run an errand for my folks, so me & my bro went - we parked in the market & my bro goes into the shop while i stay in the car.
any ways, the bird in the car next to me returns to her car & i hear bang plus my car shakes (im not driving it- its parked) the bird is getting into her car, so i think to myself- she just hit it, so i get out, yes the silly b**ch has put the door of her 206 into the rear quarter on my valver !!
i told her & she denied all knowldge, saying she didnt do it (she fooking did) and that it must have been there (even though it wasnt before she did it & the fact that her door matched perfectly with the dent shed just put there !!!) plus there no paint on the edge of her door !!!

thing is, i have the windows open & the radio on (not loud, but you could hear it form outside) plus im sitting in it !!!
yet she daft bint still managed to smack it !

i asked for her details, she goes i didnt do it & drives off !!
i got her plate, so i went to the police station (they asked if i got the reg) i was given a form to fill out & they are gonig to chase her, i have proof that she did it (theres cctv everyewhere too)
im surprised that the ploice did seem interested - as i thought they wouldnty be.

I just hope that she gets a letter now or something, thing is though im selling it soon !

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

:cry:...had that happen in a car park ...wasnt in the clio though luckily....people dont look what they are doing at all .....hope it turns out ok for you mate

Vee dub

Stoopid cow!

Id have been furious! good job you stayed in your car really mate!

Hope they make her pay for the dent to be fixed.

Tom

Abarth 500

i feel for you some muppet dove into me!!! and said it was my fault and denied everything even though he drove into me! :mad:, he though he got away with it aswell untill i got the cctv footage, gave it to my insurance company who passed it on to the lawyers and hey presto 100% turn around and took all the blame and paid for everything :D i f**king hate car parks im the anyoing guy that takes 2 spaces up coz i cant trust stoopid people who dont give a sh*t about there cars, who cares if they wanna smash there car up just dont come near me......... the seconds rant ive had today :devilish:

Audi RS4

they should just build car parks that accomadate cars with doors fully open!!Fookin hate car parks.:mad:

normally i take two spaces & park away from the other cars (im soo paranoid) however yesterday, i didnt really have a choice, now i know better than to park next to some idiot who doesnt care about their car.

Abarth 500

dya think you can rent babies so u can park in the huuuggeeee mother and baby spaces ;) or maybe take a fake baby with you lol

ST

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 06 June 2005

dya think you can rent babies so u can park in the huuuggeeee mother and baby spaces ;) or maybe take a fake baby with you lol
Jus buy a cheap baby seat from ebay and stick it in the car when you go to a shopping centre of somethin so you can park in the parent and child spaces and noone can say f*ck all!

Abarth 500

i like yout thinking, lol was gonna park in disabled and hobble out of the car, the parking in 2 spaces is getting risky now, i was confronted by old people a few days ago and was called rude and not thinking of others, i though i was gonna get wacked by her handbag full or boiled sweets :oops:

Octavia VRS

stupid bint! When I see people getting into their cars beside me when Im in the car I usually stare at them deliberately so they watch their doors. seems to work so far.....

CTR

Bad luck - but nice one for reporting it. If you can prove it (hopefully like you say theres CCTV footage), Id guess the stupid biatch will be in fairly serious sh*t for driving away from the scene of an accident. Ok, so it was a very minor accident, but nonetheless hopefully itll be enough trouble to make her think twice next time.

Dont really notice the mother and baby spaces, but in Reading people seem to love parking in disabled spaces. Makes me want to kick them in the knee when I see it so theyre actually entitled to park in those spaces!

CTR

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 06 June 2005

:oops: i never said i used disabled spaces :oops:

*seaches ebay for baby car seat*
:oops:Sorry mate - that wasnt directed at anyone! Was typing V_E_R_Y S_L_O_W_L_Y and didnt see your coment before I posted! Still, Im not the violent type, so youd probably get nothing more severe than an evil glare if I did see it! :devilish:

Abarth 500

lol id loove to see my g/fs face if i bought a baby seat home :eek: lol, ever see that advert on tv with the girl who point all the cctv cameras in the carpark at her new car................... :oops:

133/225/CLS AMG

I really cant believe the lack of morals that some people have!!!

A bus hit my mates car and had a whitness who told him it had been hit, he went and spoke to the bus driver who denied it completely even though my mates paint was all over the side of the bus.

The driver was inisistant he hadnt done it but soon owned up when my mate pulled out his police badge! haha.

Hope they get the stupid b!tch though, glad the police showed an interest lets hope she gets done for driving away from the scene of an accident as well as paying for the damage.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

hope you get it sorted, i got my car done by a company called dings and dents, very good they where..

do a search for one of my threads i posted called dent prevention invention........ and make you self some,they really work

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

If they make her pay for the damage, take it to Renault for a new panel. Thatll teach her!!

I always park away from other cars whenever possible. Never park next to a badly maintained car or anything with child seats in it. A lot of people treat their car like a piece of metal that gets them from A to B and simply have no concept of other people actually caring about their cars and wanting to keep them in good condition.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 06 June 2005

I always park away from other cars whenever possible. Never park next to a badly maintained car or anything with child seats in it. A lot of people treat their car like a piece of metal that gets them from A to B and simply have no concept of other people actually caring about their cars and wanting to keep them in good condition.
Yeah i agree mate....my mates all laugh at me when i park far away from other cars, coz some people really couldnt give a f*ck about other peoples cars!

my sister had her audi smashed into by a van, the bloke came back, looked at the damage then f**ked off. luckily the woman over the road saw it all and took his number plate. it took her 6months to get her 200 excess back off this bloke and he only admitted doing it the day he was going to court.

Mini Cooper S sport

I hate car parks, I want to put bubble wrap down the doors when I leave the car - I watch the way people open their doors and it infuriates me. The kids are the worst!

LY 200

Unlucky fella and sorry to hear that.......Something was bound to set you back because you were nearly ready to sell as as you know has happened with mine too!!!

Some bloody people have no respect and what a f**kin ho for not admitting doing the deed aswell!!!

tell me about it mate, i was livid, its not majorly (i may be able to do something with it) however its put a slight dent on the swage line of the passenger side arch.
the main reason i was annoyed though was that i was sat in it while she did it ! then the had the cheek to deny it (im soo glad i was still in the car, as i got the reg)
im going to fill out my form in a bit (the one i got from the police) im not interested in caliming on insurance etc, i just want the silly bint to get a wake up call.
the thing is, im selling it real soon, so i doubt id still have it once it went through (if it went that far)