ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap 197?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio RSI 1.6
!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT CarlaHarper41@hotmail.com BECAUSE IF YOU WILL E-MAIL ME THROUGH PISTONHEADS YOUR MESSAGES WILL GO DIRECTLY TO MY SPAM FOLDER AND THEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.THANKS!!!

He'll have some sob story about how you need to send your deposit before you see the car etc, it's a scam

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
Scam. I searched google for

BECAUSE IF YOU WILL E-MAIL ME THROUGH PISTONHEADS YOUR MESSAGES WILL GO DIRECTLY TO MY SPAM FOLDER AND THEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.THANKS!!!
and it comes up with a load of other pistonhead adverts with that same message and similar email addresses, and most of them have been withdraw by pistonheads.

This one hasnt as its only a day old:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2447600.htm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
either a scam or it mentions in the add its been crashed so the crash damage could of happened after the pictures?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Some r****d will pay for it on PAYPAL lol....

S

this is defo a scam, there's a few on autotrader, asking u to email them, no doubt some nigerian scammer, ẁho will ask for a £1k deposit with a excuse hes brother works in the nigerian navy and will send he's great prince of a cousin (who's in the uk visiting her majesty on official wedding planning (kate&wills) business) to collect with a cash payment

paypal is safe they'll give ur moneyback if he does a runner