ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very confused!!!!

clio campus sport woo hoo
i was looking at buying a ren clio billabong, could someone tell me what is so special about it? if you could give me spec or info much grateful :D

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:
i was looking at buying a ren clio billabong, could someone tell me what is so special about it? if you could give me spec or info much grateful :D

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior?

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other than

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other than that

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other than that i

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other than that i can't help

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" shite interior? Other than that i can't help you so yeah my post is really helpful :D

Clio 1.2 Expression
isn't that the one that comes with "special" sh*te interior? Other than that i can't help you so yeah my post is really helpful :D

Audi TT 3.2 V6
wtf how many tims you need to post the same ish message?

billabong is bascially a dynamique with a s**t interior (i think), the clio extreme is also very simailar spec wise

Tell Me About It!!!!! Lmao!!!!
Is That It Just Special Interior??? Nothing Else :s

Clio 1.2 Expression
DarthCake said:
f**king hell you spam *****! Multiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-post!

if you luck at the times of the post its like 8 in a minute which isn't possible as you can only post once every 15 seconds. Don't know how it happened sorry:(

On the plus side my post count has gone up

Clio 1.2 Expression
how old are you and what are you looking to spend? You have to consider insurance aswell, i'm 17 with a 1.2 Expression and its costing me £1500 for the year

17 On Monday I Been Looking Throught All Cars Lol Is That Fully Comp Up 2 5k Mayb A Bit More Thats Cash Btw What Do You Think Of It? And What Would You Recomend?? If There Is Anythink Else ..e.g Cars Etc Thx :d :d

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:
17 On Monday I Been Looking Throught All Cars Lol Is That Fully Comp Up 2 5k Mayb A Bit More Thats Cash Btw What Do You Think Of It? And What Would You Recomend?? If There Is Anythink Else ..e.g Cars Etc Thx :d :d

If its a clio you want then get a 1.2 or 1.4 in either the expression or dynamique models. With a 1.2 you will be looking at about £1500 for insurance depening on where you live, a 1.4 would cost a bit more again probably up to £2000. For 5 grand you should be able to be quite picky, look for low miles (less than 25k if you use a dealer, 15k if you buy privately), you should be able to get one in your preffered colour aswell with a full service history. Also look for no more than 3 years old i would say

My 1.2 04 expression was in arnold clark for £5000 but i sat tight and eventually got it for £4500 so you can get quite a bit off listed prices sometimes.

If looking at a main dealer then look up to £5500 and try get it down to around £5000, do make sure you get the car you want though and don't settle as you are spending a lot for a first car.

Those insurance prices are fully comp, but i haven't seen any 3rd party for much cheaper, strange i know but the cheapest 3rd party i found was only saving £30 and you don't benefit from receiving no claims so fully comp is definitely the way to go in my opinion

UR 197, AB 182 FF
jenko said:

isn't that the one that comes with "special" sh*te interior?

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:
Why Is It sh*t????

the car is fine, its just the interior. i haven't actually seen it but its what i hear, anyway if you like the interior then it doesnt matter what evryone else thinks

Clio 1.2 Expression
Oh and that car from autotrader is modded so the insurance will go up. It is however a good car and if you like the interior after seeing it and are prepared to pay a little extra on insurance for the mods then go for it. Make sure you get some insurance quotes before you buy though so you know what you are going to be paying (do this with any car you consider buying)

172 Exclusive... For Sale
jenko said:

Something about a special shite interior :boring:

Clio 1.2 Expression
Nomad said:
Something about a special sh*te interior :boring:

really, i've not heard that before ;)

i've pretty much fucked the thread up on him because of that lol

Yeah, Citroen Saxo Furio's in Yellow have special shite interiors, yellow door pins and gearknob!

Oh my days, i'm loving this novelty! :eek:

Clio 1.2 Expression
jenko said:
Is There Any Other Car I Could Get That I Could Try ???:s

try a corsa sxi, i looked at them but the cabin noise was too loud when driving. Nice cars though in black ;)

Sminp said:
i've pretty much f**ked the thread up on him because of that lol

On the contrary, its a more colourful read now!

Oh anyway, must it be a newish car that should be bought? I'd try a Used VW like a polo, solid build and engine?

Ders A Nice 1 On Piston Heads Red 6kk Look At The Interior Send U Links Sum Other Tym

Ders A Nice 1 On Piston Heads Red 6kk Look At The Interior Send U Links Sum Other Tym