ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very Important, Website update with donny south pics(ladies)

Check this out boys and girls. Nick all the girls looked super over the bonnet your a top photographer.

go to

members.lycos.co.uk/robsclio69

There all under donny south girls

Nick, Jas if u want any for the site you can copy and paste off the site as none are copyrighted. Or i email them to you

that one with the 4 girls on your car.... u lucky bast!

check out my ladies on www.woah.co.uk - they are under donny south.

that white shorted fast car girl was one of me faves.

BSNC

Those are some sweet pictures... Hubba Hubba! You lucky GIT!

BSNC - Love your sites "material may be offensive to some stupid winging people" disclaimer! LMAO

Matt

7.6cc :D

Can Sylvia and I post some men in bikinis lying across our cars please

Sylvia, would your hubby will willing?

and

im sure my 58 year old, 22 stone boss would jump at the chance

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Rob, Ive put a link to your site on the bottom of our report, which is now on the site!

Jas whats this about me chasing every girl... Well I wanted the lady in the pink underwear but she had a bit following all day. I try get more cars in the car section shortly I didnt have time the othe day. Got some or tonys and Neils V6.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hey, I never wrote that, but I kind of remember a small competition about who can get the most photos of the girls!

Yea its quite a good pic. From the front. When you were in the tent. Hopefully I get them scanned in for next week but I have to got to my mates to do it