ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very late ClioSport Saturday pictures... (just a few)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my.. a Capsicum Red V6.... f**k me I think even I could get on board with that. Red cars ftw!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Oh my.. a Capsicum Red V6.... f**k me I think even I could get on board with that. Red cars ftw!

Mine wouldnt be a V6 anymore if I do it, would be a 4 cylinder turbo instead.

Hence wanting to find one thats mechanically knackered to keep the start price down.

A ANIMAL
Just out of interest, does every part time photographer with an SLR have to have some sort of "check me i'm a photographer braaap" watermark these days?

Actually mate she is gunna be a full time photographer. She's at uni atm studying photography as she wants to be a full time 'tog' whith her own studio doing family shoots and maternity shots etc...And the watermark is to ensure that no-one uses her photo's with out her permission, any half serious photographer will hold the rights to their own photo's and hence put a watermark on to show that they own the rights.

At the end of the day if they took a photo and posted it without a watermark people are free to do what they want with them including sell them! Whereas if some started selling pictures that had someone else's watermark on they are liable to get sued for making profit off someone's work without their permission...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Actually mate she is gunna be a full time photographer. She's at uni atm studying photography as she wants to be a full time 'tog' whith her own studio doing family shoots and maternity shots etc...And the watermark is to ensure that no-one uses her photo's with out her permission, any half serious photographer will hold the rights to their own photo's and hence put a watermark on to show that they own the rights.

There's no copyright "C" though...

That's what I understand from it rob anyway mate, and it will act as advertising aswell surely? I'm not sure how the copyright C works with photo's and such, I just know from talking to the missus before about the watermark

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Probably because its not big enough to fit one on, which kind of pisses on your bonfire if you are wanting to be a p**n star really :/ I'm sure they do pills and such to help with this though mate ;)

You wouldnt want it as a wart on your eyelid mate.

Listerine & Poledo
Odds on thread going nuclear by 8pm?

Full on TomFeivels interjection and lock.

I'll accept bets through paypal gift.

Its good for advertisement i suppose if she is going to have her own studio.

Having your missus on here though, no thanks.

Lol at asking your missus to join CS to show off some pics.
She was gunna join CS about a month or two back after people wingeing when she entered the photography competition in my name.... And people wouldn't leave it be so she got fed up and got mods/admins to remove the posts... Then joined in her own name when people were making comments on how she looks after CSS but that's over and done with now....

Corsa C
Why not?

They are good pictures and some people no doubt will enjoy seeing them.

Cheers !

Its good for advertisement i suppose if she is going to have her own studio.

Having your missus on here though, no thanks.

Only on to post pics after meets etc, nothing else. I just enjoy taking photos and im sure people will appreciate me posting pictures of their cars. Plus Spinksy didnt ask me, just thought i'd sign up and share the photos is all

306 GTI-6
I find it weird that such heavily ediyed photos normally get lots of negative comments, a girl posts some, and they are all of a sudden great.

Am sure the original photos might be nice, but it's hard to say going off these

A ANIMAL
They are decent photos though Soph, i'm not knocking that. it just seems everyone has a watermark.

Good luck with the photo industry - my misses has a masters and stilll can't get full time work.

Although saying that my friend has no qualification but has a full time job plus freelance work so there you go!

Corsa C
They are decent photos though Soph, i'm not knocking that. it just seems everyone has a watermark.

Good luck with the photo industry - my misses has a masters and stilll can't get full time work.

Although saying that my friend has no qualification but has a full time job plus freelance work so there you go!

Thanks :) and I know it's gonna be tough but i'm determind aha

I find it weird that such heavily ediyed photos normally get lots of negative comments, a girl posts some, and they are all of a sudden great.

Maybe they just like them? fair play to those that arent to keen on them, each to their own... but don't think me being a lass has anything to do with it though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The first picture is the only decent one. The rest just look like an amateur with HDR. Surely you can see this.

Gally the ones in HDR ARE her first edits using HDR mate so might not be 100% but I think people are looking at the photo and seeing the picture not the edit... Sophy you are best off posting up the unedited photos aswell babe xx

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Gally the ones in HDR ARE her first edits using HDR mate so might not be 100% but I think people are looking at the photo and seeing the picture not the edit... Sophy you are best off posting up the unedited photos aswell babe xx

Yeah I agree babe xx

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
7832991396_c621260e6a_z.jpg

Stunner!

This is the one I was talking about at the Barn Owl, should've seen the engine bay ;)

Corsa C
Only posted some photos for people to look at and it turns into banter :L wtf lol. Then again you cant not expect banter as it is ClioSport... lol :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This is the one I was talking about at the Barn Owl, should've seen the engine bay ;)

Did you get any pics of the bay?

Although TBH as it probably had a crappy renault V6 lump in it, I doubt it'll really appeal to me even with some trumpets poking out etc, lol

306 GTI-6
Its not banter, i think they look genuinely over edited with HDR.

Not just saying it to get into a conversation or annoy anyone, you post pictures, not everyone is going to like them.

My original post is true, normally this these kind of pics attract the same comments as myself and Gally have made.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

LOL reminds me of south park where bebe gets boobs.