ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very nice cheap M3 on Pistonheads

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
Very nice, warranty too.

They really are struggling to sell these at the moment pushing prices down.

£14k for that is very tempting

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got to admit I’m tempted also but as you said, 12 months might be the time. Prices are all over the place on these.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
cheap to buy, horrific to run. parts/fuel/road tax, all a factor of why these are cheap atm imo. rod bearings issue also scares people off them.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
cheap to buy, horrific to run. parts/fuel/road tax, all a factor of why these are cheap atm imo. rod bearings issue also scares people off them.

Much cheaper then running my M5 if that’s the case 😂

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Also covered by the warranty.

@Ant1 Are you able to have BMW replace the bearings before it kills the engine under warranty?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also covered by the warranty.

@Ant1 Are you able to have BMW replace the bearings before it kills the engine under warranty?

Not that I’m aware of. Don’t mind if the engine s***s itself, will only set me back £250 😆

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
I think that's a realistic pricey. They certainly aren't cheap to run, tax is insane and rod bearings are inevitable.

You should see the e90 m3 group on facebook, full of dreamers about the price of their car. The only place in the world where a modification is worth more on the car than it costs new.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cant believe how much BMW insured warranty is..

60k mile example is £181 a month (Comprehensive, £100 excess, no emergency service)
101k mile example is £559 a month (Driveline only, £100 excess, no emergency service)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Cant believe how much BMW insured warranty is..

60k mile example is £181 a month (Comprehensive, £100 excess, no emergency service)
101k mile example is £559 a month (Driveline only, £100 excess, no emergency service)

Bonkers isn’t it, mine has just expired, but planning to self insure now, fingers crossed for no engine explosions 😂

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheap, I looked at loads of these when I was searching. I wanted Automatic though, however this would be a good trackday ripper.

I may start looking again next year if these are the prices!!