ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very quick wireless question

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
And probably a stupid one.

I'm using a secured wireless network which I needed a password to log onto, but can the person with the computer with the router on it, see the sites (and info I put into the sites) that I'm using?

Cheers.

Trophy #267
probably, whether they check is a different matter.
reading between the lines youve 'borrowed' somebodys wifi and are concerned they may rumble you and see what sites your accessing and log deets if you use cc etc.
yes they could but that stuff is above average joe imho !

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
No!!!

I'm renting a room in a shared house, and I don't want the guy who owns the house to have access to my email / work email / bank details / log in details etc etc.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not arsed if he knows I've been on p**n all day, I'm working nights at the minute, what the f**k else am I gonna do?

Like I said, I'm more arsed that he'll be able to see how much money I do / don't have in the bank.

Trophy #267
unless he is an it admin he will knwo sod all bout how to check stuff like that. At worst he may be able to tell what sites you have looked at but he wont be sniffing you cc details unless you do something really daft as they are always over an ssl connection which he wont be ably to look at