ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

****************Veyron Crash, please use this thread!**************

Mini Cooper S sport
Re: Veyron Crash

oooops

Never mind mate, I hadn't seen it before. I wish I could have heard the conversation with the insurers :)

Re: The Best way to piss £830,000 away

I've just finished reading that in the sun.

What a penis. 100mph in a 40!

£20k per day to rent. My arse!

car? need a license 1st!

My apologies for repost then, haven't been on here in a couple of days. a collegue just told me about it.

Yes I agree - one dickhead + too much money = no more veyron

Clio

My apologies for repost then, haven't been on here in a couple of days. a collegue just told me about it.

Yes I agree - one dickhead + too much money = no more veyron

would have been cool had he held it in a massive slide with smoke going everywhere and the engine roaring, dickhead + too much money + no car control = dead veyron.

clio 182 black /gold

First time i have seen this. OMG what a tool.

Yesterday insurance assessors began working out whether the hand-built French motor was repairable — or the most exclusive write-off on the planet.

Thought it was VAG e.g. German?

Bugatti is a French marque.

Its where the Original Mr Bugatti (who was italian lol) setup his first workshop.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Re: oh dear

It a shame you didn't figure it out that someone may have already posted this, on every forum, in the whole world ;)

Mondeo STTDCI
Re: oh dear

Can a moderaor just not merge all the topics on this. Then change the title to..."Bugatti Veryron Crashed".