ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

veyron vids

looking for some veyron vids to show the little bro,

he doesnt think they are that good/fast and thats its a vw.

thinks the same people that make the golf make the veyron pmsl :eek:

want to prove him wrong as he things a 100hp skyline ect would be quicker better.

also wreckons norris's evo would give it a run for its money pmsl.

had a proper heated row with him about it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
just show him the stats surely.

make him watch the top gear episodes with it in lol

its got like 10 radiators and like 8 turbos of something insane. come on haha

have done but said that its not all about stats pmsl.

he wreckons the w10 golf is one of the quickest cars ever pmsl.

think he is just trying to get on my nerves

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, but when it gets to that speed it surely is stats lol. And a car that costs more to make than it does to buy haha.

I reckon he's jus fuckin with ya.

Has your brother had his head up his arse for the past few years? How would he not know about that cars performance unless he has no interest in cars. In which case you are wasting your time.

i do feel i am,

altho he did say if he won the lottery he would only but a evo 400 and a supercharged rangrover sport lol.

aslo he thinks because vw own everything these days that if he gets another golf its like he owns a bentley/veyron/audi all rolled into one

looking for some veyron vids to show the little bro,

he doesnt think they are that good/fast and thats its a vw.

thinks the same people that make the golf make the veyron pmsl :eek:

want to prove him wrong as he things a 100hp skyline ect would be quicker better.

also wreckons norris's evo would give it a run for its money pmsl.

had a proper heated row with him about it.

how do think its hard to believe that a 928bhp car with half the weight is not as fast or cant hang with a veyron.im sure the norris evo has a faster 1/4mile time then a veyron.so your wrong about it not being hold its own with it. 0-140 mph is in 8 secs for the norris evo.and there are faster skylines out there also. 1000bhp in a lighter car will be faster believe it or not.most of the time ;).unbelievable i know AHUM
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-261857089698307767

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
The veyron is an animal - but the norris evo is a full second quicker to 130.I believe next year he is going for the 0-200 time set by the veyron :D

Shed.
how many cylinders is the norris on ? for the matter, what engine does it have, i find it hard to believe the mivec, a 4cyl 2L turbo can produce that kind of power.

'18 Megane dci
Crazy cars, would like to see one all in silver in the same shades. We stare at one in envy every now and again at work on a customers CCTV system :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
how many cylinders is the norris on ? for the matter, what engine does it have, i find it hard to believe the mivec, a 4cyl 2L turbo can produce that kind of power.

quite easily, its a 2.3 now though.

They can easily handle that power, But its not a daily driver no chance! Its probabley getting rebuilt every few hundred miles.

Thats the beauty of the Veryon, Everyday car.

well believe it that it can happen. as there is proof of it in that video.what kind of proof do u want lol.a dyno not good anuff for you? there are 1000bhp+ 4 banger evos in the USA.

and yes i think some skylines could do 250mph if they have the right gearing. they can do over 200mph in a standing mile. so a 1300bhp skyline would be able to do it.IMO.

but wouldnt have the sex appeal a veyron does.

pull up in monte carlo in both cars and see who gets what birds lol.

I don't. lol.

Not to mention the car would be a pig to drive, whereas the Veyron isn't

Even if you made the car as fast you'd still not be cossetted in a luxury comfy awesome drivers seat in total luxury.

The veyron isn't about total speed, its speed and ultimate luxury. No skyline will ever do that.

who cares. this was about speed wasnt it?.so u have been proved wrong.;)

and for 1million i would want a blow job off jessica simpson and loads of other hot birds for life.and a house.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The veyron does it so well that ferrari have gone back to the drawing board

There next gen of cars will be a good deal smaller than the ones now and will be light with big power

who cares. this was about speed wasnt it?.so u have been proved wrong.;)

and for 1million i would want a blow job off jessica simpson and loads of other hot birds for life.and a house.

Well until you can show me a video of a skyline or jap s**t pulling past a veyron, you've proved f**k all.

With a name like GT Tuning I'm not suprized you talk bullshit lol

whats bullshit about skylines doing 7 second 1/4 mile times?? and veryon doing low 10s. use your head dear boy. it dont take much to work it out.there isnt hardly any veyrons about. hence why u dont see them racing. im sure loads of people in skylines and v8s would like to have a go at a veyron.

here is a tuned viper beating a veyron.this site should know what power to weight does.geeez

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/american-cars/33699-venom-1000-viper-vs-veyron.html

Mk2 172
The veyron is an animal - but the norris evo is a full second quicker to 130.I believe next year he is going for the 0-200 time set by the veyron :D

Yeah but the evo only lasts 5 mins and will do about 100miles on one engine! the veyron will do 100k + all day long

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
There are some cars which will do 0-60 Faster than the Veyron, Some that do the 1/4 Mile Faster and some which can break the 254mph but not 1 car that can do it all, So for that matter the Veyron is the King of Cars!!