ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get this connector?

Hi guys

I've bought my uncles clio off him for £300. It's a 2007 1.4 Dynamique. It's got 69k on the clock, Full service and 12 months MOT. His heater fan has stopped working and the garage has told him it's a £500 job... :eek:. Before I knew anything he's already bought a 17 plate fabia and gone to trade his old clio in for £300 which is when I've found out what's happened and am buying it off him instead.

I'm basically going to fix it and probably sell it on. I can see it's a common problem on these and often just needs the connections cleaning, but having looked at the following video I think I'm going to replace the connection just to make sure it's fixed. Does anyone know where I can pick up the new connector like in the following video?

Help would be much appreciated!!!

Clio 2.0 138hp

Entire kit is on here. They sell it for versions with climate control or whithout. The version without is listed under renault modus. Just read the whole page and you will see what im talking about. I did the whole kit just because they supply everything. No messing around with stupid ebay items that half fit

Entire kit is on here. They sell it for versions with climate control or whithout. The version without is listed under renault modus. Just read the whole page and you will see what im talking about. I did the whole kit just because they supply everything. No messing around with stupid ebay items that half fit

That’s brilliant. Thank you very much [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk