ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video Calling on Android

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got the Sensation and my mate has the Desire, i looked online and it says that you get Video Calling through a 3rd party at the minute, it has been rumored that it will be std to have Video Calling on the phone when the 2.4 comes out. Has any of you lot have video calling on yours?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i have no idea about video calling and know very little about skype on how it works. Just want to know what can be done to get the ball rolling

182FF with cup packs
Go onto the market, download Skype.

If your phone is one of the supported, then you can make video calls to any other skype user which has that capability.

The Samsung Galaxy S2 appears to have in built video call capability. Not tried it yet, as video calling was pointless when it came out back when 3g hit the market. It's pretty much a gimmick.

Also, what Tom said was basically "Android 4.x will have inbuilt video calling" (ICS being Ice Cream Sandwich, the codename for Android 4.x)