ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video clio

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

its the throttle bodies that are making all the noise. thats half the reason i want them lol.

Sound mint!!!

The point where the white R5GTT is all over it is before the conversion (I think thats what "sans prepa" means, and the bits where it has the carbon fibre bonnet and cracked windscreen is with the conversion

top class, although he has stripped out the interior tho!

Still, I want one!

Class when the 309 span off! probs too busy cacking it!

Probably one of the best videos on the net I have seen including p**n. Amazing, brings a tear to my old Mk1s eye, christ it is fugin quick look at it up the dual carriage way look at the speedo, jesus, breath taking.

Willy2

Wiked, saw the bit when he started harassing the valvers, but the GTT was up him, the GTT was probably tuned to the max, keep em coming!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Wow,

Looked well impressive.. could probably keep up with my standard mk2 .. just..;)

mmMMMm.. Throttle bodies.. sounds fcuking brill

Ive seen a version of this video before, but the engine noise not so obvious and a different start - this one is even better!!!!!!