ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video review with my 182 in Scotland

Can you do a part two please?

A review that actually is true and people can relate too.... COMIC SANS!!! Said this the first time I ever saw the 172 dials they looked cartoon-ish! Still hate them now! Why why why!

Megane 250
Great video! Keep up the good work :up:
I have to agree that road is so much fun, drove it for the first time in my 250 in October last year, amazing memories...
Scotland201477of86.jpg

182, 205 GTI
Awesome pic with the Megane. It is an incredible road. I've been lucky enough to drive all over Europe with work and it's still my favourite.

Megane 250
I can't pick a favourite - I think this is the perfect excuse to revisit them all :smile:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I really enjoyed your video Craig . It was really well put together. You said and showed just how it is owning and driving a 182 , well done :up: . I wish we had a road like that round here . Unfortunately all the roads round here , town and country are full of either potholes , gatsos or mobile speed camera vans .

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Really good video. But now everyone has said about subtitles i'm having to watch it again with them on

182, 205 GTI
:smile:With subtitles it had me in stiches. The intro bit sort of works then it's just totally mental.

182, 205 GTI
:smile:With subtitles it had me in stiches. The intro bit sort of works then it's just totally mental.

AB 182 FF
Good job. I also completely agree with the 'perception of build quality' on German cars. I had a 182 cup for 4 years with no problems other than rattles and washer jets not working, then I had a Golf GT TDI for less than a year that cost me a small fortune in engine parts before the camshaft tensioner failed and it died. I've now got a 182 FF and its been great. The boot lock broke and the washer jets failed again but I fixed both for £15.

182, 205 GTI
Good job. I also completely agree with the 'perception of build quality' on German cars. I had a 182 cup for 4 years with no problems other than rattles and washer jets not working, then I had a Golf GT TDI for less than a year that cost me a small fortune in engine parts before the camshaft tensioner failed and it died. I've now got a 182 FF and its been great. The boot lock broke and the washer jets failed again but I fixed both for £15.

Yep, among others I had a Fabia vRS (Mk1) supposedly solid/reliable. The rear doors leaked water, the boot solenoid failed, the boot switch failed, the brake switch failed, the window regulators failed, the factory alloys all went porus and needed to be refurbed, the turbo failed, the laquer on the spoiler failed etc This all common faults on a supposedly decent example car with FSSH and with low miles.

Great MPG though, but didn't quite make up for the fact it was a turd.

All I've had on the 182 *touch wood* is the heater resister pack (£15 refurb) and errr...1 broken spring. in 45,000 of driving.

BG 182
Great watch, enjoyed it all the way through.
font geek alert, its not actually comic sans, its a lot closer to Linotte Semi Bold or a variation of the two, however the '4' and 'x' don't match to the set, so it must be custom.

182, 205 GTI
Great video, really well put together and that road looks great. Try a phase 1 v6 in stop start traffic though and you'll never complain about your 182 again :wink:.
I will need to have another go in a V6 at some point, not driven one in years!

182, 205 GTI
Great watch, enjoyed it all the way through.
font geek alert, its not actually comic sans, its a lot closer to Linotte Semi Bold or a variation of the two, however the '4' and 'x' don't match to the set, so it must be custom.
Well, it appears you're a font of knowledge. Interesting geek fact, and even more depressing that they actually went to the effort of making that crap font!

Was doing my annual trip to one of my favorite roads in the world and made a video about the road and the 182 - hope you enjoy:

That was so good. Really enjoyed that!

To be fair I was expecting it to be crap. But you have a natural talent at presenting and was nice to see a review to relate to. Very funny and informative. Great Looking roads..... what more can I say! Brilliant. [emoji106]
left a like and a comment for you on YouTube too
Edit: need to see the subtitle version now. Lol

182, 205 GTI
Cheers, I'm working on another at the moment with my 205 and plan to keep doing them when I get a chance! The subtitles are of course incredible.