ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video: This poor Clio took quite a battering!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've given up preaching to the eBay cage massive.

Bolted straight to the naked floor with some 10mm nuts and bolts and they're full on 'race car'.

If I'm fitting something to save my life, I'm not about to buy it off some dude on eBay that has a good rep for welding sills on a 15 year old transit. Mental logic.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
I've given up preaching to the eBay cage massive.

Bolted straight to the naked floor with some 10mm nuts and bolts and they're full on 'race car'.

If I'm fitting something to save my life, I'm not about to buy it off some dude on eBay that has a good rep for welding sills on a 15 year old transit. Mental logic.

But it looks well wicked at McDonalds fam, and anyway I spent all my money on cheeky Nandoes, gym membership and vaping!

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Proper proper good advert for the cage, why people still fit 'eBay cages' into their cars I have no idea, is your life really worth saving money on!