ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Videos of Supercharged Saxo

Cheers for hosting them!

I might be slightly biased, but my exhaust sounds quality!!

You have to right click on the links and save target as...

Otherwise they dont all work

Revels Mum & Sister

They are downloading now. Will check them out in a moment. You may need Quicktime viewer if you havent got it mate!

the pull in clip is only 1k for me for some reason and the exhaust clip sayd its coorupt or not a quick time file. THe drive by works, sounds nice:)

they work....just left click and it willopen in a window......i have DAP and it goes to the HTML page, then the 3.6mb file pops up to download...odd way of doin things!

mk2 172

quiet car? have you saw the vid from york where that car sucks in and spits out a 172? sounds like thunder!

mk2 172

iv got it on cd!, there not hosted anymore eiyher i dont think mate!anyway, hardcore gets a bit of a dodgy start so the 172 gets away then he goes burning past half way up the strip and finishes a lot more mph faster. car does 0-100 in 15 seconds and the first one or two are wheelspin!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Sweet Jesus!!!

How big is the file?!

Can it be e-mailed as I have Broadband, so not a problem...

mk2 172

its a big vcd mate with loads of races, best i could do is copy you the whole lot onto a cd and post it!, im only 56k so would be a bastardo. or alternatively hardcore may still have it in the lower quality format that was hosted, i got the limited edition cd of the whole day!.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Ok mate...

See if hardcore still has it, cos Im sure others will wanna see it. ;)

If anyone wants the low quality short clip of me at york against the 172 or the clip of the exhaust i can email it to you...

They are 1.20 MB and 5.99MB

If someone could host them, that would be great!

mk2 172

hardcore did you ever see the other version of that race? ie somebody shot it from other side? iv got that somewhere too

mk2 172

the one im sending is 8mb and has lots of races on it, its not the best version either this one doesnt really show the 172 but you can hear hardcores:). there is a better version of the race but i dont have it compressed, only on high qual cd