ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Views On A Fiat Stilo 2.4 V6 Selespeed

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

been to motorpoint in Burnley today to try and order my new Clio 172 MK2, but couldnt help noticing this fiat, it was a 2.4 v6 selespeed (tiptronic gearbox) with full leather, cruise control, navigation, mobile phone linked into the screen, electric everything including an electric 3 panel glass roof, full bodykit in yellow, with black 17" alloys, all for £13999!!!

I think its a 5-cylinder 20v.

Fiat are having real trouble shifting units at the moment, which is a shame as the Stylo is a fair car. My mates boss has an Abarth Stylo with all the toys youre on about. Its no hot hatch in the 172/Willy/16v/Cup sense, but itll do for mega miles.

Oooooh no! How slow....

Max speed (mph): 134
0-60 mph: 9.0 secs
Kerb Weight (kg): 1265
Max Torque: 163 lb/ft @ 3500 rpm
Capacity (cc): 2446
Power (bhp): 170
Cylinders: 5
Camshaft: DOHC
Valves per cylinder: 4

For a car that is knocking out 170BHP, a 0-60 dash of 9 seconds aint that good!!

i like the stilo.i think its really original and ace.....

and for that price, with all the goodies!! why not!

i mean, if speed isnt everything!

Clio 172 cup

Theres one around my area in yellow with big five spoke alloys, looks great from the side and ok from the front but looks rather poo from the rear end./

I qualify as being a Fiat employee, so me and everyone who works with me gets a discount on Fiats. Youd think the car park would be full of them, but its not.

I had a theory that id get one and sell it a little while later at a profit and get a better one. Unfortunately Fiats depreciate so quickly it couldnt work.