ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Views/Valuation on this Golf mk4 tdi 150

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
Linky Link

It actually has 89000 on the clock.

My friend really likes it and managed to get it down to £6800 with a 12 month warranty.

He asked for my opinion on it, I think its over priced but he still isn't convinced.

What do you guys think?

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Fabia VRS Special Ed
I was on the lookout for a tdi a few weeks ago, seriously searching and found much niver tdi's (150bhp) around the same year that had a much nicer interior etc and was about £4800 - £5200.

Keep looking, bear in mind if you're going for trade it will always be a lot more expensive than private...But the warrenty is worth it's weight in gold.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
Thanks for all the replies peeps, I think I have persuaded him not to go for this example.

He has cash in his had but still won't buy privately, I'll need to change that!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Fabia VRS Special Ed
Thanks for all the replies peeps, I think I have persuaded him not to go for this example.

He has cash in his had but still won't buy privately, I'll need to change that!

If he's a bit worried about going private then find a good warrenty from a garage that's got a good reputation, obviously you'll pay for this but if he's buying a high mileage car its perfect.

However good golfs are, if it hasn't been treated right it'll be the worst of the worst.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
My mate paid £5200 for his with 80k on the clock and that was a tad overpriced. This one's got too many doors too ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
If he's a bit worried about going private then find a good warrenty from a garage that's got a good reputation, obviously you'll pay for this but if he's buying a high mileage car its perfect.

However good golfs are, if it hasn't been treated right it'll be the worst of the worst.

You have pretty much just told me exactly how he thinks!

I told him even with a warranty, the tyres and brakes will still need changing eventually. The exhaust might fall off!

Nearly seven thousand pounds????

Your mate smoke much crack?

Maybe when he was younger, perhaps ;)

My mate paid £5200 for his with 80k on the clock and that was a tad overpriced. This one's got too many doors too ;)

They you go, I shall send your comment over to him.

I just don't wait to see him throwing money away!

2k over priced imo!

My thoughts as well!