ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viezu VIP Dyno Tuning Experience Day

We have a yearly midlands rolling road at our local one.

Figures are always consistent (only Daves was different ):rasp:

Mapping wise?! No taa heard bad things.

Come to think of it DaveDreads did you not have aircon delete done and your timing put right iirc? It made more power before when Dan@519 done it so your timing being out gained a few horses;);)

Once again this is CS and only a couple of companies rollers are true and all others are cack lol

1812lsd you came to one of our rr a couple of years back and put it on then, it was the bromsgrove one

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
First time I went it made 151bhp at the wheels,
a year later after Fred had changed the belts, pullies, tensioners,
alternator, coil pack, HT leads and aircon delete,
it made 8bph less, despite feeling exactly the same if not better.

Belts had never been changed as far as I know and Fred said the timing was well out,
Danny@519 only changed my gearbox when it exploded a few years ago.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Yeah I came to the Viezu RR day, was just asking about what people thought of their mapping ability & if they were legit. Not up on mapping cars other than using the RSTuner.
In two minds weather to accept the prize as I know my belts need doing & I think the timing is most likely out as there is the pikey tip-x mark on it.

CursedTitanium 182FF
My results @ Viezu

ViezuRRR-160313-DV04KNK_zpsade74b91.gif

My previous results at my local.
RR_1902_230912_zps19ba6175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
As said above everyone who went to last dyno day and had done nothing since there previous run there last was same or within 1bhp of last run at viezu Dave so I would say they are pretty accurate tbh . Santa pod will tell ya ;)