ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VIII CKY - A13 (Saturday)

GW Clio 200
I think that was the number plate? Although I could be very wrong. :D Spotted just before tarpots around 16:20 yesterday.

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
That is Moi ...well sort of my number plate is XIII VKY but you were close! :) Didn't see you though I'm afraid otherwise would have waved lol!

GW Clio 200
I only caught a glimpse, recognised the car and knew it was you but guessed the plate as I was too busy checking out the rest of it. I'd assumed I had got it wrong after I investigated and found some pics of your car lol, couldn't be edited at that point! :rasp:

Very nice though, certainly caught my eye. You wouldn't have noticed me, still poodling around in my little 1.2 until September when I get my 200 :D

SG9 Forester STi
Ooh nice job on the 200 ordering! Trust me going from a non-sport to a sport is an awesome jump (well I'm sort of there lol).

It needs a good clean at the moment as it's collected it's fair share of flies and keeps getting covered in tree sap grrr....

You should come to the meet on Sunday! It's not to far from you..over at Hannigfield reservoir Billericy.

GW Clio 200
Thanks, been waiting 7 weeks so far! only another 7 to go! can't wait :D

It looked insanely low, but loved the colour.

I did see that meet actually (I keep an eye on them) but I'm busy this Sunday. I mean to actually attend some when I have my 200 though, turning up in a 1.2 just seems.. wrong lol.