ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyl wrapped interior - show us yours

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Hello,
Got my paws on some white carbon vinyl wrap and..... Don't know what to wrap.
I need ideas.
Sorry if this has been done before (the search feature on this tapatalk crap doesn't work) ; ut can you post pictures of your interior wrap work?
Look forward to seeing what you guys have done.
Kind regards,
~David

Arctic 182FF
Wrapped some of my interior bits with white carbon wrap and replaced decals with anthracite ones. Pics:
2013-01-24_22-56-23_885.jpg

2013-01-13_18-34-12_74_zps3cacab32.jpg

2013-01-13_18-34-01_529_zpscede5287.jpg

Smudged the number 2 out of position on that picture but I've redone it now. Also have the other dash strip wrapped but don't have a picture of that as there's no decal on it so it isn't very interesting. A lot of people also wrap the hazard button surround but I haven't done that as of yet.
Hope this helps.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Wrapped some of my interior bits with white carbon wrap and replaced decals with anthracite ones. Pics:
2013-01-24_22-56-23_885.jpg

2013-01-13_18-34-12_74_zps3cacab32.jpg

2013-01-13_18-34-01_529_zpscede5287.jpg

Smudged the number 2 out of position on that picture but I've redone it now. Also have the other dash strip wrapped but don't have a picture of that as there's no decal on it so it isn't very interesting. A lot of people also wrap the hazard button surround but I haven't done that as of yet.
Hope this helps.

Looks great mate!
I've done the two interior strips. Where did you get the decals for the gears, airbag and Renault sport?
Btw the steering wheels looks awesome!
Thanks for the pics!

Arctic 182FF
Thanks :) if you pm Ady182 on here he will be able to get them for you, he's a trader from n2grafix and will give you discount for being a member on here, although since you're not a full member yet I'm not sure. Alternatively you can get them on ebay, again from n2grafix. I believe the decals are £2.99 each.
Still haven't got the wheel on yet, waiting for the right airbag but I think the interior should be looking pretty good once it is on. Thanks

Hi guys, I'm from the Netherlands and only just registered on this forum. I am also wrapping my interior and am very keen on sharing the results soon! However, I have trouble getting the plastic piece of the steering wheel off. How did you do it?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just have to force it bro, it does feel like it's going to snap! But in my case at least, it didn't :)

Hi guys, I'm from the Netherlands and only just registered on this forum. I am also wrapping my interior and am very keen on sharing the results soon! However, I have trouble getting the plastic piece of the steering wheel off. How did you do it?
I used a flat screwdriver to prise out the left, then the right afterwards. Slowly but surely it came out.

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
That looks very nice Barnett!! May i ask, could you laquer over the stickers and vinyl wrap after applying it? To keep them sweet?

Arctic 182FF
That looks very nice Barnett!! May i ask, could you laquer over the stickers and vinyl wrap after applying it? To keep them sweet?
Thank you. Yes you should lacquer over the stickers, especially the gear insert one, since i rubbed the '2' off mine due to not lacquering. I was just impatient and wanted it fitted, didn't want to wait a day for the lacquer to dry. But I would suggest that you do if you decide to do something similar.